Please note: WAU shall in
its sole discretion determine whether any damage, malfunction, failure or other
loss is due to a cause that is covered by WAU bike warranty. For all
inquiries on warranty and returns, please contact us at email@example.com
Each new WAU
Bike comes with a limited warranty against manufacturer’s defects. Warranty
claims only cover manufacturer defects that were already present at the time of
handover. WAU Motors offers a 1-year guarantee for manufacturing defects
resulting in the failure of the frame, fork, handlebar, seat post, saddle,
crank set, pedals, chain, rims, spokes, wheel hub, bottom bracket, cassette,
derailleur shifter, throttle, kickstand and electronics including the motor,
controller, display, and sensors. Battery is covered under 6 Months manufacture
guarantee. WAU Bike is intended for use on paved road only. This warranty does
not cover normal wear and tear.
CONDITION ON ARRIVAL
product arrives damaged on your doorstep, please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from
the date of delivery. Please note, any damage during transit is not covered by
any warranty from WAU, however, a claim may be filed with the shipping company.
Manufacture defect only applies if the following points are met:
· If your bike was purchased directly from WAU, Indiegogo, or any one of our official and approved distributors.
· If you are the original/first owner of the bike. Warranty is not transferable in case of a re-sale.
· If your WAU has followed all intended use purposes.
· If all electronics have NOT been modified or repaired.
Please note: All disassembly and shipment costs incurred will be the sole responsibility of the owner. WAU covers replacement parts to those that satisfied all warranty conditions stated above. WAU will cover the cost of the replacement ONLY and will NOT cover the cost of shipping or installing the replacement parts. This warranty is not transferable and is only valid for the original/ first owner of the bike. This warranty period cannot be extended. Any other remedy, including compensation or loss of use, is excluded. WAU reserves the right to refuse any warranty claim.
warranty does not cover:
· Normal wear and tear, including but not limit to wear of tires, hand grips, brake pads and scratches to the frame and/or seat.
· Damage or failure caused by accident, abuse, neglect, or any misuse.
· Damage from stunt riding, ramp jumping or any similar activities that are not aligned with the intended use or purposes.
· Damages caused by improper charging of the C3 Battery Pack or using a third-party charger not supplied by WAU or its dealers.
· Damages or loss for both electronic and physical key is not covered under the warranty.
· Damages caused by installation using third party parts, accessories, or electrical components.
· Any components that have been modified or tampered with, including but not limited to motors, C3 battery pack, brake pads, lights, tires, displays, controller etc.
· Warranty is deemed invalid if the bike is used for any purpose other than the intended use of the bike, please see our “Intended Use” section for more information.
· Warranty excludes damages associated with commercial or rental use.
· If electrical parts have been repaired, replaced, or modified by a person not authorized by WAU, all warranty is void.
· Warranty does not cover components damaged by an attempted repair unless performed by an authorised WAU bike repair centre with WAU’s prior knowledge.
WAU reserves the full right to refuse any warranty claim.
WEAR AND TEAR
components on your bike are subject to natural wear and tear owing to their
function. The degree of wear can is determined on the care, maintenance and the
use of your WAU Bike. Bikes that are often left outside are also subject to
increased wear caused by weather conditions. Parts must be replaced once they
reach their wear limit, these include but not limited to:
· Drive chain
· Brake cables and pads
· Gear Cables
· Brake disks
Your brake pads and disks are subject to wear due to the nature of their function. Check the condition and the thickness of the brake pads regularly, and if necessary, have them replaced by a bike specialist. Replacing these parts due to wear is not subject to the statutory warranty. Environmental factors can cause wear on these moving parts. Therefore, these areas must be regularly cleaned and maintained.
We stand by
the high quality of our products and do not accept returns on used or opened
goods. This does not apply to faulty goods. Every WAU bike purchased
directly from our webstore will receive 14 days money back guarantee from the
day of receipt. Please note, it is the buyer’s responsibility for the cost of
returning the package back to our warehouse. Package received must be in its
original package and not damaged in any way.
You must send your order back no later than 14 days after you have informed our team you wish to return your product. You are responsible for safely and securely package the product and bear the risk of delivery from your doorsteps our designated warehouse. We recommend all returns using the original packaging supplied when initially delivered. PLEASE NOTE, lithium battery cannot be returned using normal post.
Upon receipt of the returned product, inspection of the returned product will be carried out based on its possible resale value and will calculate any loss of value to the returned product. Any such loss of value will be deducted from the refund amount due to you.
We offer a full refund for cancellation within 24 hours from the time of purchase. Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery and ship the item back to the correct address. Our team can only issue the refund when the package is successfully received and pass full inspection of potential damages (this also applies to additional accessories if applicable). If the item was refused on delivery, return shipping fees of £25 will be deducted from the overall order amounts.
0 Views Today