Back To Basic: The Best Long Range E-Bike to Get you To Work
With British summertime and ‘freedom day’ in full swing, it’s the perfect time to think about your back to work commute and what better way than getting on your bike to celebrate Cycle to Work Day.
Whether you’re looking for a new electric bike to give you the power to explore and ride with ease on your way into work, or a selection of customisable accessories to enhance your electric bike, revolutionary British e-bike company WAU has something to suit all needs and tastes.
Its selection of e-bike essentials are available through buy now, pay later scheme Klarna to help you spread the costs and receive free delivery on orders over £50. All bikes also come with free 30-day insurance, a two-year warranty and a 14-day money back guarantee.
More than just an electric bikeIf you’re looking to discover a new, smarter e-bike, the WAU X Plus offers an incredible range and is designed with built-in custom-made battery management chip and high-grade Samsung power cells to allow up to 100 miles of pedal assistance on a single charge on a single charge.
•24/7 live GPS tracking allows you to locate your WAU X bike in real-time via your smartphone and its Geo-fence capability offers virtual security so you can receive alerts straight to your phone if your WAU bike leaves the area
WAU X Plus
Dress the part
Add a sense of style to your e-bike this summer with accessories and parts that can be tailor-made to suit you – from bike saddles and mudguards to handy cycle bags and e-horns.
• The detachable Premium Selle Royal Saddle features padding and breathable design for long rides and bumps along the way - £34
• The customised Rear Carrier Bike Rack is built to handle just about anything you throw at it. It’s super easy to fit to your bike and, with its sturdy aluminum frame, perfect to handle heavy weights of up to 25kg - £79
• Pack your daily essentials while you’re out and about with a Pannier Bag. No need to worry about space or being weighed down, this spacious bag can be secured easily with its high-quality buckle fastening - £57
• Install an E-Horn to alert drivers, pedestrians and other cyclists in an instant. Activate the waterproof and wind resistant horn with it with a single push of a button - £19
Enhance your ride
Upgrade your e-bike with technology designed to enhance your experience, whether you’re commuting, exploring or touring on your annual UK holiday, browse through to find the equipment you need.
• Experience WAU X Plus in full colour with the Smart LCD Full Colour Display. You can keep track of your speed, battery life and distanced travelled with the compact and detachable screen - £124
• Supercharge your e-bike battery to full capacity in just five hours with the Supercharger- £59
• Enjoy non-stop riding with tires that last as long as your battery. The Schwalbe Energizer Tires are ideal for paved city roads and hold their own on rougher terrain with their fully tested and maximum grip tread design - £35
• This C3 power pack E-Bike Battery features a sleek and subtle design. Fitted with an easy-grip and strong nylon strap, this battery replacement is easy to remove and refit - £299